Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Still no time to write...

Mosquitoes suck!  I know we all pretty much agree on this subject but it is October and I have reached my saturation point with these little blood sucking bitches!  I do not mean to sound sexist but it is a fact that it is only the females that bite.  The males are those big ass, scary looking mother fuckers.  Turns out, they are harmless.

My sister in law moved out to Arizona several years ago.  Not only do they have to deal with mosquitoes but they have scorpions as well! These little fuckers are nasty! They hide in your shoes, lurk in your bathrooms and crawl into your bed.

The last time we visited them (my sister in-law not the scorpions) I had to see what all the fuss was about.  I caught a small scorpion (my first mistake, the young ones don't regulate their venom, they pump it all in on the first strike unlike the older scorpions who meter it out.  Even so, it felt like a bee sting, except that my finger went numb for two or three days.

Scorpions are not so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment